Monday, June 27, 2011

RWA Nationals NY

I'm off to RWA Nationals this week! I'm extremely excited about getting together with old friends and making new ones. RWA Nationals is an incredible place for romance writers to surround themselves with kindred 'writer' spirits, immerse themselves in outstanding workshops, and recharge their writing for the next year.

Can't make it? You don't have to miss out on everything! If you're a member of RWA, most of the workshops will be available for purchase on CD shortly after the meeting. Plus, as a member, you can print handouts off the RWA site and participate in online classes/forums all year.

Don't delay...join RWA!

I'm planning to post pictures when I return, so hopefully my camera won't fail me. Now to finish packing :)

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rula,

    Want to see all the photos so I could live it through you!

    Saw some of Kaily's photos on FB!

    ReplyDelete