Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

For those who celebrate, I wish you safe and fun trick-or-treating...and lots of zero calorie/zero kid-sugar high candy ;).

For those who don't, I hope you're have fun fall festivities :)

We actually have snow covered pumpkins this year! We lucked out though and didn't lose power with the eastern storm. May it come back soon for those who did. I'm off to help out with school parties and parades, but I'll try to visit all of your blogs later on. Sorry for being scarce lately. I do appreciate everyone who follows and stops by...and I miss your blogs when I'm in my writing cave. I'll be a better blog friend after I wrap up my GH entry!

Be sure to stop by next week for a visit with Harlequin Superromance author Kay Stockham!

Take care :)

8 comments:

  1. Work has to come first. Best of luck with GH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Rula. Hope the GH entry is moving along. I am looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween, Rula!! While you're having a white Halloween, we almost got washed away yesterday with torrential rains. And we had a tornado warning right here for our neighborhood. Hopefully, the crazy weather holds off for tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween! Can't wait for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! I just got back from a classroom party/parade. There were some really awesome and creative costumes!

    Oh no on the tornado warning Kaily! Stay safe. That's scary for sure :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you didn't lose power. Good luck with GH!
    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with GH!!!

    We had snow this morning, much to the dismay of the kids. Fortunately it cleared up and the sun melted the snow. At least it wasn't the blizzard we had several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow? Wow! We missed it.

    Hope you had a nice Halloween!

    ReplyDelete