Thursday, December 19, 2013

NetGalley: The Promise of Rain

I don't think there has ever been a holiday where I haven't gained weight, but this year I've actually lost a few pounds. Knowing that my debut release is just two weeks away is both exciting and terrifying. With the constant knot in my stomach, I haven't been able to eat much. Whew. Let me tell you...a book release makes for a great diet, LOL!

But guess what? Some of you can read it early because it's up on NetGalley! I have an awesome respect for readers, reviewers and bloggers and I'm truly looking forward to hearing everyone's honest opinion of The Promise of Rain. I'm humbled by the 5 star ratings I have so far on Goodreads. Thank you!!! And don't forget...less than five days left on my Goodreads Giveaway!

BUT...

I don't want you to think I'll only be posting news about myself! Yes, I'll be posting my release blog schedule and upcoming events, but I'm also still doing interviews. My next interview will post in January on the USA Today HEA blog and it's with Harlequin Romance author Barbara Wallace. Stay tuned!

Happy Holiday shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun, Rula. Seems like your making all the moves toward a successful launch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, J.L.! I have a new respect for all your hard work.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rula ~ Just wanted to pop in and wish you a very merry Christmas and all the best in 2014. I know january is going to be a great month for you.

    ReplyDelete