Happy Monday everyone!
I'm still in check-list mode, trying to get all the things one has to get done after The Call done. In that spirit, today's post is in list form :).
1) I have an interview with Harlequin Superromance author Amy Knupp posted at USAToday's Happy Ever After blog today. If you have a minute, I'd love for you to check it out HERE.
2) Forgive me if I don't respond to comments left there (but feel free to post them ;). It's done through Facebook, and crazy me doesn't have an account yet. I'm looking to change that soon.
3) I also want to point out that I added a feed on the left sidebar, and a link on the right, to my new, second home, the 'Heartwarming Authors' blog. I'll be posting there every third Thursday, starting with my first post this week (June 20th). The authors and editors there write wonderful posts. Check them out!
4) I'm going to switch my regular post day here from Mondays to Tuesdays (not that I haven't missed a post here and there, but you get the idea). I can't seem to recover from weekends fast enough to get posts up. I'm hoping Tuesdays will work out better, with the occasional Thursday here and at the Heartwarming blog.
5) And finally, since I don't think I mentioned it here, the first book in my series for Harlequin Heartwarming is titled The Promise of Rain (which just so happens to be my working title, yay!) and it's due to release this coming January 2014. Book 2 is set for Jan 2015 and book 3 is set for Dec 2015.
Whew! I can't wait to see my first cover!
I hope you all have an awesome week. I'll see you around your blogs!