Thursday, September 12, 2013

USA Today HEA Interview

I'm thrilled to announce that, a year (this month) after starting to contribute Harlequin author interviews to USAToday's Happy Ever After Blog, I have a Heartwarming interview up today with fellow Heartwarmer, Karen Rock. Getting to interview an author from a line I now call home was an extra special experience. I loved her debut Harlequin, Wish Me Tomorrow. You can check out the interview HERE and find out why! I'm betting you'll adore her grandma ;).

And since I wasn't blogging yesterday, I'd like to take a moment to pay my respect to those lost on 9/11 and to thank everyone who has sacrificed and gone above and beyond to protect us. Words aren't enough, but thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hoot ~ I just finished reading Karen's book which I really enjoyed. Off to read the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview Rula. Sounds like Karen's second book for Heartwarming will be just as riveting of a read as her first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaelee! Thanks for checking out the interview! So glad you liked it. I agree, the premise for her second book sounds incredible :).

    ReplyDelete