Thursday, October 24, 2013

Projects and Posts

It is one blustery day in my area...a sure sign that November is around the bend. The Farmer's Almanac said we'd be in for a cold Halloween in the mid-Atlantic, and now I believe it. But I'm going to bundle up and brave the wind because I need to finish a Fall project that will be part of a fun week at Harlequin.com starting October 28. Be on the lookout for a link to what I'm conjuring up!

Also, I'm now on Goodreads! I've added links in the right sidebar and on my website.

And today you can find me at The Heartwarming Authors Blog. I warn you, it's a sad post. Earlier this week, Millie, a little kitten abandoned at Harlequin's door and taken in by my editor, passed away. She was the cutest little thing, as you'll see in the pics.

She'll be missed by all.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the upcoming projects! And so sorry to hear about the poor kitty :(

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, with Joy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! Off to check out your blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're making progress, Rula. See you over at the other place.

    ReplyDelete