Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Release! Beach Romance, Runaway Bride & Witness Protection...



Happy June! I'm celebrating the release of the first book in my new series that's set in a small, fictional beach town along the Outer Banks of North Carolina. In fact, I'm over at the Harlequin Heartwarming Authors blog today talking about the setting...the fictional town of Turtleback Beach, located somewhere between the real towns of Rodanthe and Avon on the more pristine southern end of the Outer Banks. Yep, the same town made famous by Nicholas Spark's Nights in Rodanthe. I do promise that, although there's a dose of suspense and danger in Almost a Bride, the romance does have a happy ending.

The Outer Banks are one of my favorite places to visit. Follow me over the Heartwarming blog to see some photos of the area from a family vacation (HERE). I didn't have any of the Hatteras lighthouse we climbed, but you can see the stunning lighthouses along the Outer Banks with a quick Google search. Or look closely and you'll spot on on the cover of my book! My inspiration for the hero and heroine were actors Eric Bana and Jessica Alba. The art department at Harlequin did a fabulous job!

From the runaway bride, witness protection, sea turtle rescue, a dog just like the famous Lassie, kittens and more...I hope you embark on this new series journey with me and enjoy the ride!

Oh...and in other news, I found out last month that The Twin Test (book 5 of 6 in my From Kenya, With Love series) is a National Reader's Choice Award finalist for Contemporary Series!


For those who haven't read the series, it has an almost family saga feel that takes place over two generations and is filled with romance and adventure in Kenya's Serengeti and Masai Mara region. The 6 book series is now complete and can be found at your favorite online store. You can find it on Amazon HERE.

As for my latest...



Series: Turtleback Beach
Book 1: Almost a Bride
Release dates: June 1, 2019 ebook/ June 4, 2019 print

Can he love her…

And keep her safe?

No one in Turtleback Beach knows that veterinarian Grayson Zale is in the witness protection program—not even the woman who left him at the altar. When a joint inheritance brings Mandi Rivers back to their small seaside town, Gray can’t deny that their connection is as strong as ever. But his mysterious past remains between them; can he reveal the truth without endangering Mandi—and their future?

Amazon
B&N
Harlequin
iBooks
and other online retailers

ebook ASIN: B07J6B94VD
Paperback ISBN-13: 978-1335510716

Find it on Goodreads

Happy summer reading!

Rula

No comments:

Post a Comment