Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the news...

First up, great news for all aspiring category authors. Check out Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write ? They have an awesome schedule planned (including editor podcasts, chats, and more) the week of November 1st. You can't miss it!

For those who love curling up with a sweltering hot read on a cold, fall night, author Kaily Hart's second novella, Pay Up, releases tomorrow at Ellora's Cave. Hot fireman. Need I say more? Kaily just returned from the RomantiCon conference where she got an Ellora's Cave 2010 Rising Star Award. Way to go my friend, and well deserved!

And movie lover that I am, I couldn't resist checking out the soon-to-be-released list. A few that caught my eye are:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 releasing 11/19/10. Romance? Hey, there's plenty of romance in there. Go Ron and Hermione!

The Tourist releasing 12/10/10. Sounds like a thriller/romance. Who can resist Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie paired up?

Little Fockers releasing 12/22/10. I was so excited when I saw this! I could watch Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers over and over and still laugh.

Well, that's all folks! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rula, thanks for the call out! RomantiCon was awesome. I'm still smiling from the great time I had and all the wonderful people I met. I posted some pics on my blog today!
    Man, I wish I had time to see movies at the theatre. There's nothing better than seeing it in that environment. Guess DVD will have to do! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy release day, Kaily!

    Yeh, I rarely make it to the theater for a non-pg rated movie. Tough to take kids to what I'd rather watch. DVDs are our friends :). I do like flagging must sees though 'cause you never know. Santa might send early babysitters or something ;).

    ReplyDelete