Tuesday, November 27, 2012

But wait...it's Tuesday!

I never do Tuesday posts, but I'm really excited about my latest interview over at USAToday's Happy Ever After blog and wanted to give you the heads up. Harlequin Superromance author Jeannie Watt writes awesome books and today's her release day for Crossing Nevada, a book that really stuck with me. I'd love it if you have a minute to check out the interview here :)!

Also, the lovely Jennifer Shirk will be here on December 10th for her release day! I can't wait!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming, LOL. I'll see you all around :)

6 comments:

  1. Great interview with Jeannie Watt. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the interview with Jeannie. You do a great job Rula! Not sure how you find the time to do all that you do, but I wanted to let you know that I do appreciate the work you put into your interviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read Jennifer's interview. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol - Thanks!

    Snookie - Thank you! I appreciate you reading them! I would pay for extra hours in a day lol ;)

    Stina - Jennifer's a lot of fun and she has something a little different planned for the 10th :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rula ~ Just wanted to thank you for the interview. I really love that your interviews are so detailed. Also that you interview a lot of my favorite authors. Jeannie Watt is such a talented person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaelee, thanks so much! You made my day. I love that you love them and I agree about Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete