Friday, August 11, 2017

Cover for Every Serengeti Sunrise!

Those of you who are signed up for my newsletter got a sneak peek at the cover for my upcoming December release EVERY SERENGETI SUNRISE ('From Kenya, With Love' book 4, Harlequin Heartwarming). However, at the time, I had not yet seen the back cover blurb, so I couldn't share it in the newsletter.

Well, guess what I woke up to this morning? The email with my official photo files! So here it is...cover and blurb. I'm writing this post just after 3pm and as of a few seconds ago, the blurb wasn't up on Amazon yet, so you may be getting a first look at it here!

And for those of you who have been following the series and wondering which young characters from the first three books are all grown up in this one...and which three are involved in an impossible love triangle...this blurb will be your big clue ;).


Elephants, blazing skies and her two best friends…

Maddie can’t wait to return to Kenya! Until she learns the bill her law firm has sent her to fight is the same one her friend Haki helped write. At first, her work feels disloyal to Haki, but soon the sparks flying between them aren’t anger…but something more. Much more. Which is another kind of betrayal. Her cousin Pippa has been counting on a proposal from Haki for years. But to Maddie, denying her love for Haki also means betraying herself.

Available for pre-order at:
Amazon
B&N
Harlequin

or your favorite online bookstore!

Paperback - ISBN-13: 978-0373368648
ebook - ASIN: B06ZZLXH4C

I must admit that my inspiration for Haki was a young Chiwetel Ejiofor with a little stubble and a bit of a outdoorsy/rugged look...like in this article (or really any of the actor's image searches...one of my favorite actors) and the cover model looks much younger, but the cover does have a romantic feel that I love. My inspiration for Maddie was inspired by a young Ashley Greene like here (not with her Twilight makeup lol)...and they got her spot on. Overall, I can't resist a gorgeous sunset. Such a romantic time of day.

So what do you think? And for those of you who have been following the series, I have to ask...Team Maddie or Team Pippa?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to get your official blurb! The cover looks peaceful and romantic. I liked hearing about your inspiration for the characters. Wishing you the best of luck!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! Peaceful and romantic were my first reactions too :).

      Delete